Best Dual Shower Head 2017
Few things in life are better than a nice, hot, relaxing shower. Whether you’re getting cleaned up to go to work or want to relax before bed, a shower is a daily necessity. However, if you have a lousy showerhead, taking a shower is more of a chore than a pleasure.
Make every shower more enjoyable with a dual shower head. Not only do these shower heads provide you with extra cleaning power, but many of the latest innovative models have various settings and features that allow you to customize your time spent in the bathroom.
Compare: The 10 Top Rated Dual Shower Heads
|1||Mariner 2 Combination Shower Head System||Mariner||$$$$||4.9|
|2||Neptune Dual Shower Heads||Neptune||$$||4.8|
|3||HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 30-setting 3-way Rainfall/Handheld Shower Combo||HotelSpa||$$||4.7|
|4||DreamSpa 3-way Rainfall Shower Head /Handheld Shower Combo||DreamSpa||$$||4.6|
|5||AquaDance 7" Premium High Pressure 3-way Rainfall Shower||AquaDance||$$||4.6|
|6||Ana Bath SS5450CBN 5 Inch 5 Function Handheld Showerhead Combo||Ana Bath||$$||4.6|
|7||LuminexTM Air-Turbo 7-Color Led 24-Setting Shower Combo||Luminex||$$||4.6|
|8||Hydroluxe Deluxe 24-setting 3-way Shower Combo||Hydroluxe||$||4.5|
|9||AKDY 9" Rectangular Quad Function Rainfall Jet Shower Head & Wand Combo||AKDY||$$||4.5|
|10||Aqua Spa Razor Ultra-Luxury 3-Way Shower Head||Aqua Spa||$||4.3|
Our Dual Shower Head Reviews
Who says showers have to be boring? With this dual shower head, you’ll look forward to every shower. With 30 different settings, you can always have the most relaxing spa experience right in your own bathroom. This product combines a 6” rain shower head with six settings with a 4” hand shower that has its own six settings. Use just one or use them both.
Settings available include Pulsating Massage, Power Rain, Rain/Massage, Economy Rain, Rain/Mist, and Hydrating Mist. You can adjust the angle of each head according to your own personal preferences. Best of all, this product is backed with a limited lifetime warranty to protect your purchase.
- It features 30 different settings
- Installation is a breeze, and no tools are required
- The Precision SpiralFlo design provides you with the extra pressure you desire
- The 5-foot hose is convenient for showers and baths
- It is backed with a lifetime warranty
- The price is just right
- It is made of plastic, giving it a cheaper feel than more expensive models
- The knob used to change between using both or just one head is awkwardly placed
If quality is your first priority, you’ll find it in this affordable shower head. Unlike other shower heads in this price range, this one is crafted from metal to provide you with a durable shower head that will last through years of daily showers. Its chrome design and sleek styling makes it a great choice for any bathroom.
This shower head features two separate heads that swivel independently, so you can adjust each one to fit your needs. There are three different settings available, from a soothing spray to a full blast that really turns up the pressure.
- It is easy to install
- The solid brass manifold is durable and will not crack like plastic models
- The rubber spray tips are easy to keep clean
- It fits all standard shower arms
- The chrome finish is designed to last for years
- It does not have a removable hand shower
- Homes with weak pressure may not get the full benefit of this dual shower head
- Each head has a small diameter, so you don’t get as much coverage as other dual models, particularly those that use rainfall heads
If you’re looking for a stylish and durable dual shower head that offers convenience and relaxation, look no further. This Mariner double shower head system provides you with the relaxation of a traditional shower head combined with the convenience of a handheld shower. Most of the parts are made of durable metal, unlike inexpensive models that primarily use plastic. This means that you are less likely to have to deal with leaks, cracks, and malfunctions that occur quite often in plastic shower heads.
The oil-rubbed bronze finish adds a touch of elegance to this shower head, and it looks great in even the most modern, upscale bathrooms. The handheld shower is attached to a solid and durable 24-inch bar, and you can slide the head up or down to put it just where you need it. The 69-inch hose makes it easy to use for bathing your child or pet in the bathtub without the headache of kinks. Each head has three different settings, from a lighter stream to a heavier flow, and both heads tilt so you can always find the perfect positioning for your height and personal preferences.
- Most of the parts are made of metal, not plastic, for quality and durability
- The sliding bar and long hose make the handheld shower more convenient than others since you can adjust it as needed
- The finish is beautiful and adds a touch of class to any bathroom
- It provides the perfect amount of water pressure
- Each shower head has to be used separately unless a diverter is purchased separately
- Installation is a bit more difficult than traditional shower heads
- The price is more expensive than other dual shower heads
Our Top Rated Dual Shower Heads
What Is A Dual Shower Head?
A dual shower head combines the power of two separate shower heads so you can get cleaner than ever. Double shower heads provide you with more coverage, so it’s easier to clean your hair and body in the shower, and the design also keeps you warm from head to toe.
A double shower head or dual shower head system is a type of shower which has two different shower heads. When using this shower system, water flows independently from each shower head. The average water flow of standard shower system is about 2.5 gallons per minute, but a dual shower head system can double up this rate. Double shower head system is an ideal shower type for couples who love showering together and a mother who wants to bathe her kids while she takes a bath at the same time. This feature makes it highly recognizable among many customers.
What Are The Advantages Of Using A Dual Shower Head?
A dual shower head offers maximum body coverage, so you’ll feel cleaner than ever when you emerge from the bathroom. Dual shower heads, particularly those that have removable heads with handles, are extremely convenient to use. A dual shower head can provide you with increased water pressure for a more enjoyable shower. Other advantages below:
- Double shower heads offer more coverage so you can get better cleaning. You get the more amount of water in same time. This is helpful to people who want to get a quick shower and save time.
- Gives you more water pressure: The water flow allowed according to EPA is only up to 2.5 GPM but with a double shower head, you can double the water flow if you have low water pressure.
- Great for couples looking to shower together: Yes! – A dual shower head could be used by two people as they have two heads. This is great for couples who want to have a romantic shower together to enhance their passion.
- Provides you more diversified options while showering: As there are two separate heads, you can also alter the setting of the two. For example, you can turn one head to rain mode and the other to massage option.
What Are The Different Types Of Dual Shower Heads?
If you are considering replacing your old shower head with one of the latest dual models, it’s important that you understand what to look for so you don’t end up disappointed with your purchase. When shopping for dual shower heads, there are two main types to look for.
- Fixed Dual Shower Head – A fixed dual shower head has two heads attached to one mount. Typically, the heads are side by side, but some models feature one on top of the other. Each shower head can usually be adjusted at an angle that works best for you.
- Dual Shower Head With Handheld Shower – The other type of dual shower head is one that is fixed in place, along with another that can be removed from the wall. This is a very convenient design that makes it easy to rinse your hair and body. Some models have longer extensions that allow you to use it in the bathtub, perfect for cleaning kids and pets.
Considerations for Choosing the Best Dual Shower Head
Since your shower is something you and your family use daily, it’s important that you select one that you will enjoy using. When shopping for a new dual shower head, take these considerations into mind to purchase a product that works best for your household.
Different people prefer different shower settings. Even on any given day, you may prefer a different setting. For example, on days when you’re muscles are sore, you can ease your pains by standing under a massaging shower head. Look for a product that has many different settings for a customized shower experience.
If you have kids or pets that take baths, purchasing a dual shower head with a handheld shower makes cleaning them easier than ever. These handheld showers are also great for rinsing out your tub and shower walls after cleaning.
When purchasing a shower head, you want to make sure that it matches the other fixtures in your bathroom, such as your faucets. Dual shower heads are available in a variety of finishes including chrome, nickel, and bronze.
Set a budget for your shower head before you even begin shopping. Just remember to look at the other features, as well as the quality, before purchasing based solely on price. Sometimes, you get what you pay for, and an inexpensive product is actually just cheap.
Dual shower head systems are quickly becoming more popular. You may be wondering why these modernistic double shower heads are so useful. Why would anyone really find it necessary to have two shower heads in one shower? Is it crucial to have a spacious two person shower in order to make good use of a dual shower head? Let me clear things up for you and present all of the reasons one might find these luxurious dual shower head systems, not only advantageous, but also practical. Consumers find these double headed showers useful for everything from couples showering together to bathing the dog with less mess and more convenience.
You’ll be amazed at the difference a high-quality dual shower head makes in your bathroom. You’ll not only feel cleaner after using a quality dual shower head, but you’ll also feel more relaxed. If you’re in the market for a dual shower head, you can’t go wrong with the Mariner 2 Combination Shower Head System. The quality makes the extra expense worthwhile, and you won’t have to worry about replacing cheap plastic that cracks over time. You’ll be able to enjoy the convenience and comfort of this shower head for years to come, making it a great investment for your household.