Best Nose Hair Trimmer 2018
You generally like facial hair when it comes to sporting a mustache or beard, but you will feel annoyingly awkward when the nose hairs begin protruding from your nostrils. But it isn’t there just to annoy you. In fact, it actually helps to filter out airborne pathogens, protecting your respiratory system from allergens, bacteria, and other harmful things Generally, with age, nose hairs tend to increase as it grows continually and you need to be prepared for these while grooming. So, you need to look for a trimmer which can keep the right balance between keeping the nose hairs and not letting them to sprout vigilantly. Nose hairs are essential to keep out environmental pathogens and add moisture to the inhaled air but are not flattering.
Compare: The 10 Top Rated Nose Hair Trimmers
|1||Creation Springs Precision Wet/Dry Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer Plus Salon Grade Micro-Groomer||Creation Springs||$$$|
|2||ToiletTree Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED Light||ToiletTree Products||$$|
|3||Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose, Ear n Facial Hair Trimmer Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System||Panasonic||$|
|4||Philips Norelco NT3155/60 3100 Nose Trimmer||Philips Norelco||$|
|5||Wahl 5546-200 Ear, Nose and Brow 2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer||Wahl||$$|
|6||Fancii Professional Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer with LED Light||Fancii||$$|
|7||Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer||Groom Mate||$$|
|8||Guiffee EL436 2 in 1 Nose Ear Facial Hair Grooming Trimmer||Guiffee||$$|
|9||Conair Nose, Ear, and Eyebrow Trimmer||Conair||$$|
|10||Philips Norelco Series 3300 NT3355/49 Nose Trimmer||Philips Norelco||$$|
Our Nose Hair Trimmer Reviews
Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer is one of the best available trimmers in the market if you want a well-groomed look. It is manufactured by the electronics industry giant, Panasonic. The brand itself speaks of the quality of this product and is designed for providing a better solution with ease in handling.
It features rotating, dual-edged stainless-steel blades which make the cutting system ideal for fast and safe nose hair removal eliminating the possibility of injury. Also, these blades are innovated to be relatively unlikely to cause any allergic reaction. The blade alignment is unique to keep an optimal number of hairs so that the natural filtering system of the nose is maintained correctly.
This nose hair trimmer is 100% washable and is integrated with Vortex Cleaning System. You just need to dip the trimmer in water and switch it on. The blades will rotate and draw water flushing out hair stubble resulting in thorough cleaning. A cleaning brush is also included for cleaning other debris which ensures perfect blades for next use.
It operates in both wet and dry conditions. When you are on the go, it provides a quick dry touchup so that you look neat. Also, it performs comfortably and efficiently in the shower as the Panasonic hair trimmer is entirely immersible in water. The ergonomic design provides better gripping and positioning.
The cordless, battery-powered trimmer fits into the grooming kit easily. It is powered by AA-size batteries and works best with Polaroid AA batteries. The operating time of the trimmer is up to 90 minutes with one AA alkaline battery.
- It is great for both dry and wet usage.
- It is extremely lightweight weighing only 2.2 ounces with an ergonomic design making it easy to handle and maneuver to trim hair with better reach.
- The Vortex Cleaning System allows thorough cleaning to ensure pristine blades and rotator.
- The exterior can also be cleaned with warm running water and then just wipe it dry with a soft towel or cloth.
- The trimmer not only trims your nose and ear hair comfortably and neatly but also can be used for detailing eyebrows, beards, and mustaches making it versatile.
- It comes at an affordable price and is really worth the value.
- It is also backed by a 2-year limited warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Replacement blades are very costly.
- You need to buy a battery separately as it does not come with one.
As the name goes, the Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer from ToiletTree is made of high-quality stainless steel for increased longevity, unlike most trimmers which are made of cheap plastic which deteriorates over time. ToiletTree Products is one of the fastest growing companies which manufacture a wide range of products. The sturdy steel case provides a great grip for perfect positioning, and you will feel the quality and durability in hand.
The bright built-in LED lights, much like an LED mirror, aid to the visibility to find those hard to reach hairs for a streamlined cut eliminating guesswork. Also, these lights do not drain out the battery power so that it does not decrease the operational time. The water-resistant body adds to the benefit of using it even in showers and simply rinse with water to clean it.
The trimmer features a powerful rotary cutting system that allows hairs to enter from sides and top, cutting them with precision without pulling painfully. The high-quality stainless steel blades deliver a clean and smooth cut. Apart from using the trimmer to trim those stray hairs in your nose, it can also be helpful for detailing your eyebrows, mustaches, beards, and hairs growing on your ears. It operates with one AA battery.
- The built-in LED lights to improve visibility for the hard-to-see areas for cutting with precision.
- The stainless steel metallic design makes the product sturdy and durable.
- It is 100% water-resistant making it suitable for both wet and dry usage and easy rinse off for cleaning.
- The rotary cutting system and the stainless steel blades aid to efficient and safe cutting.
- The weight is only 0.22 lb helping you to handle with ease.
- It can be used for multi-tasking.
- The price is in the mid-range but definitely worth for such a premium model.
- It provides you a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- There are reports of malfunctioning of battery switches.
- It does not provide the closest possible haircut.
- You need to purchase an AA battery to operate as it is not included.
The Creation Springs Precision Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer is the ultimate highest-quality stylish-looking product which can serve all your grooming purposes. It is manufactured by Creation Springs which specializes only in manufacturing trimmers and shavers and is a top-rated company in this niche market. It is designed with the sole aim of creating a multi-purpose grooming tool that helps you to cut with precision.
It is made of excellent quality stainless steel to make it hardy and durable. The brushed aluminum exterior makes it rust free and provides a robust housing. The ergonomic design provides you with a better grip for increased comfort in operating, and it comes with the most powerful and quietest motors available in the market. It features a built-in LED light which helps you to see the dark areas of your nostrils finding those hard to reach hairs and also serves you best in the dimmest areas.
It is entirely waterproof and sealed to keep moisture out so that you can also use in the shower making it suitable for both wet and dry conditions. Also, you can just wash it with water to clean the accumulated debris, and it also comes with a cleaning brush for better cleaning. It also includes a protective travel cap to keep it safe while traveling.
The powerful rotary cutting system makes trimming hassle-free cutting from all angles. The sharp stainless steel blades give a precise cut in seconds and come with stainless steel guard to safeguard the inside of your nose and ears. It works with AA batteries and replacing the batteries is made simple. You simply need to twist the back portion to open the case for replacing batteries.
- It is long-lasting and can serve you for several years.
- The 360-degree rotary cutting system helps in providing a smooth and efficient cut.
- It comes with multi-purpose attachments so that you can use it for trimming nose hairs, eyebrows, beards, mustaches, sideburns and hair grown on ears.
- The built-in bright LED light allows you to trim the hard to reach hairs with accuracy.
- It is completely water-resistant and rust-free.
- It comes with an extra set of nose trimming blades and battery.
- It is backed by one-year replacement guarantee. So, unhappy customers will get a free replacement or full refund within one year of purchase.
- The price of the product is on the higher side. However, quality products generally come at a price, so the money you invest is completely worth.
- It is not very light and weighs 7.5 ounces, but you can easily handle it.
Our Top Rated Nose Hair Trimmers
What Is A Nose Hair Trimmer?
Nose hair trimmers are specialized tools used to clip stray hairs from your nostrils for a tidier look. They vary in shape, size, and functionality. With a wide range of choices, it is important to understand their differences. Though quite similar to electric razors which are used for shaving your face, they are designed to be much smaller for specifically fitting the size of your nostril.
Most of the nose hair trimmers nowadays are generally designed to not only groom nose hairs but also for grooming eyebrows and hair in ears making them versatile.
What Are The Advantages Of Using A Nose Hair Trimmer?
Everyone has hair in their noses and ears, of course; the hairs basically act as “dirt filters” protecting very sensitive areas from pollutants. The protruding nose hairs are visually unappealing, and if you need an elegant appearance to boost your self-esteem, you should have a nose hair trimmer in your grooming kit. If you are a man reaching the middle-ages as these generally grow longer and thicker with age. You can clip the length of your nose hairs to shorten without removing them completely as they are important to filter out airborne pathogens and adding moisture to the inhaled air.
The trimmers are specifically designed to fit the size of your nostrils so that you can cut with perfection. Plucking is painful and might cause bleeding making you prone to bacterial infection as blood is a rich medium for bacteria to grow. Nose hair trimmers give you the luxury of not plucking nose hairs and are virtually pain-free.
What Are The Different Types of Nose Hair Trimmers?
If you’ve never trimmed your nose hair before or you have an old trimmer that you’d like to replace, it’s important that you know the types available before you make a purchase. Nose hair trimmers differ in sizes, shapes, and functionality. They can be broadly classified based on their functionality.
- Traditional Trimmer – It is primarily designed to groom nose hairs and fit comfortably inside the nostrils. The rotary cutting systems are safe and efficient. This can be further classified as follows:
- Electric – They are battery operated devices used for grooming.
- Manual – They are battery-free tools which you need to use it manually to cut.
- Multipurpose Trimmer – Apart from nose hairs, if you want to use a trimmer to cut hairs growing on your ears or detailing eyebrows, you need to buy a trimmer that does all the work.
- Scissors – There are also scissors designed to trim your nose hairs. You need to use them manually for a precise cut.
Considerations for Choosing the Best Nose Hair Trimmer
Like shaving, trimming long hairs is just another part of maintenance you need to do to keep yourself looking your very best. Making the right choice is very important as you won’t like to pay for the same kind of product many times. There are a lot of things you need to check before making the ultimate decision.
- Durability – You will always like to have a product that will serve you for several years.
- Reliability – Sharp stainless steel blades with a durable frame ensure efficiency.
- Versatility – It is always better to choose a trimmer that can be used to groom nose hairs, sideburns, eyebrows and hairs growing on ears.
- Portability – When you are traveling, you will like to carry it for your grooming purposes.
- Motor Type – It should have a robust cutting system, and they generally have rotary cutting systems making it easy for cutting from all angles. The manual types require more hands-on experience.
- Battery Life – Some trimmers come with rechargeable batteries while others operate with a single AA or AAA battery, but you need to check which one serves you for several months on a single charge.
- Branding – A good brand comes with quality products as it does not want its reputation to go down.
- Price – The cost of the product needs to be affordable and should give you the full value for your money.
- Warranty – Products backed by warranties are generally quality products and increases reliability.
Nose hair trimmers are an essential set in your grooming kit to help you maintain a neat appearance. There are a lot of available trimmers with varied types in the market, but these above-reviewed trimmers are definitely worth your consideration if you are willing to buy a quality nose hair trimmer at an affordable price with great features.
However, it is always advisable that you thoroughly go through the product specifications and not just make the purchasing decision based on product reviews.