Blinds or curtains can be expensive, difficult to install and take up space. Privacy Tints films are a great alternative that you can apply yourself in minutes. They will block out the sun’s rays, so your living room won’t heat up while it is sunny outside. You’ll still get plenty of sunlight during the day for comfort, without any glare on TV or computer screens at nighttime.
Window tinting film is made with high quality materials that will last for years and look good doing it! It also has a lifetime warranty against fading, peeling, cracking or bubbling, and our privacy window film blocks more than 99% of UV rays from entering your home which protects furniture, floors, artwork and keeps carpets looking newer longer! Our products even work well in humid climates like Florida because they repel water, so they don’t become moldy when exposed to moisture over long periods of time.
Window tinting is a smart, cost-saving solution for those looking to darken their home without investing in curtains or blinds. Window film blocks out light and heat from the sun’s rays while also giving you total control over your privacy settings with just one button
Privacy tinting for home windows is a cost-effective way to maintain your privacy and enhance the beauty of your home. Privacy window film comes in many colors, textures, patterns, and designs that can be applied to any type of glass surface including shower doors, bathroom windows, kitchen cabinets and more! Window Privacy film Tints are available in four levels of opacity, so you can choose how much light you want to let into the room.
If you decide on Level 4 Privacy Tinting, then only 10% of outside light will filter through the window, which means that people will not be able to see what’s inside unless they are up close or specifically looking for someone who might be there.
WindoDeco One Way Privacy Film Best Values
My only suggestion would be if you want more privacy or just don’t enjoy seeing yourself in windows all day long, buy an applicator package with every application kit because cutting them will get old real quick!
VELIMAX Total Blackout Film for Room Darkening recommended for complete darkness
How Do Privacy Tint films work?
Privacy Tinting can best be described as two films, one on the inside of your home and one on the outside of your home. The Privacy Tint film on the inside blocks out UV rays and keeps your living room from heating up while it’s sunny outside.
The Privacy Tinting film on the outside sits behind your window glass to protect your privacy. Privacy Tinting films are much cheaper than curtains or blinds and won’t take up space like curtains will. Privacy Tints come renewable, so you can change it if it fades.
Benefits of Privacy Tints for Home Windows
When there’s a lot of traffic on your street or people know you’re home, this makes it more difficult to see inside your house- because they can’t tell if someone is at home! Privacy window tinting is one way to combat these issues and has many other benefits too;
- Affordable way to maintain your privacy and improve the beauty of your home and have a more comfortable living space.
- Comes in many colors, textures, patterns and designs that can be applied to any type of glass surface including shower doors, bathroom windows, kitchen cabinets and more!
- Available in four levels of opacity, so you can choose how much light you want to let into the room.
- Help prevent burglary from occurring at night or during the day if you live in a high-crime area.
- Save up to 30% on your monthly energy bill to enjoy a cooler summer with less electricity use.
- Reduce the heat inside your home by 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Protects you from harmful UV rays to get the quality of life that you deserve.
- Block out the sun’s rays, so your living room won’t heat up while it is sunny outside.
- Can be installed in minutes by anyone without any professional installation required, giving you complete control over what you want to see on the other side of your window tint.
- Filter out light pollution from streetlamps, headlights and fluorescent car lights, all while permitting enough light inside to live comfortably.
Privacy Window Tint Film Available in Four Levels of Privacy
There are four levels of privacy that you can choose from when customizing your window film installation. Privacy level one is for residential or light commercial usage and only permits 75% outside visibility, while level two allows 50%.
If you decide on Level three Privacy Tinting, then 25% of outside light will filter through the window, which means that people will not be able to see what’s inside unless they are up close or specifically looking for someone who might be there.
Privacy tinting at level four is the most popular and only permits a mere ten percent of outside visibility so that you can prevent anyone from seeing into your home without having to get too much closer than normal. Privacy window film is available in four levels of opacity, so you can choose how much light you want to let into the room.
How to Install Privacy Tent Film On Home Windows?
There are many options available, including shades and tinted films that can help make your home more secure. For the most effective application of either type of window film, be sure to follow these steps:
- Wash your windows before you start applying anything, so they’re as clean as possible- any dirt or debris might prevent it from sticking properly!
- The next step is to remove the paper that is covering your window film. On whichever kind of film you’ve chosen; after this point, if there’s too much water in some area, simply use a dry lint free towel (or paper towels) to soak up excess liquid with care.
- The important part is making sure everything has been smoothed out by using one last piece of cloth- and that the film is free of any wrinkles or bubbles.
- If you have a window with corner sections, use an extra piece of cloth to cover each one individually before removing the backing paper from them- this will ensure that they don’t get stuck together!
- Finally, start pressing firmly on your newly applied window tint in all directions (particularly in the corners) for about 30 seconds.
With our new buying guide, we have compiled a list of the most popular and best-selling privacy tints for home windows on the market today. We hope that this article will help potential customers make an informed decision when purchasing window film products online or in store.